Friday, January 24, 2014

Retail?

     I thought I would have a job through out senior year but the amount of college work and keeping up with school work kept me preoccupied. After submitting my college apps and the year is beginning to ease off, I now plan on having a simple after school job like at a retail store. So far, I have been notified of Walgreens and so I took it into consideration. I went to the one in Dorchester center and the manager had me apply there. The process took a while but since I was behind a desk, customers thought I was working there and could help them. I got to experience how the customers there were and they were not so bad. Either way I only want a part time job to save up a couple hundreds to finally buy my first car!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking for a job too, Ray. Senior year is so costly and it always helps having a little pocket change. Now that I'm done applying to schools I feel like I will be able to get a job and have money for myself which I so desperately need. Hope everything goes well with your job search.

    ReplyDelete